Air Plant Care, Air Plant Tillandsia, Air Plants, Air Plants Buy, Air Plants For Sale, Air Plants Terrarium, Buy Air Plant, Buy Air Plants, tillandsia, Tillandsia Air Plant, tillandsia air plants, tillandsia for sale, tillandsia plants
Among the different varieties of plants, air plants look unique and beautiful. They are capable of growing without soil which is one sole characteristic of these flying plants. They only need one supportive platform to attach their roots to trees, shrubs or even ground. These plants are mostly found in the tropical forests of South America and other warm climatic regions.
These plants are very easy to maintain. Growing them at home or garden calls for certain essential tips. These are-
- Air plants enjoy direct sunlight and it plays a pivotal role in their growth. When grown indoors, artificial light can also fulfill their requirement. However, never leave them in light for extended time as there are chances that their leaves might burn due to the heat.
- Fertilize them monthly or weekly. Using proper fertilizing techniques would make them flourish well. Bromeliads are the best type of fertilizers which can be used to fertilize them.
- Water the plants regularly. As compared to others plants, the water intake of these plants is higher. One ideal method of watering these plants is spraying.
- Regular air circulation is another supreme need of the plant to reproduce and bloom.
- Don’t place the plant somewhere which is colder than 45 degrees. Keep them in temperature between 9 or warmer. For their proper growth, try to keep them dry during the winter months.
So, keep the above rules in mind and decorate your home interiors with these unique looking plants. Know more about tillandsia.